Pressure tank with conical bottom 60°
- For the maturation/fermentation (conus tanks) of larger amounts of beer we recommend Speidel’s stainless steel pressure tank for up to max. 1.2 bar
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the maturation and fermentation of bottom-fermented beers outside a cooling chamber
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV).
- Curved top layer with pressure dome NW 400
- Safety valve mounted on top layer
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer for T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Nozzle for sample taking NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain outlet 1" ET
- Complete drain outlet 1" ET
- Double jacket 2 x 1" ET
- Diameter: 55 cm
- Height: 175 cm